Who can go on this mission trip?
Anyone from 12 years old* and up can go on this trip! In order to participate you will need to submit a completed Southside Missions application to the church office or through our website and submit a $50 deposit by Sunday, November 20th.
When is the trip?
This trip will be December 6 – 17, 2017.
What will we be doing?
On this mission trip you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead women’s and men’s bible studies and conferences
- Assist in new construction projects at Hines Ugandan Ministries
- Minister to the children of Kamonkoli through home visits, clothes distributions, AWANA, and vacation Bible school
- Help provide medical care through a small local clinic
- Hike to the top of a waterfall at a Uganda national park
- Visit the source of the Nile River
What is the cost/travel breakdown?
The total cost of this trip will be determined by the cost of airfare. You can expect to budget $3,000.00 – $4,000.00. This will include travel and all in-country expenses during the trip. Cost could be much lower, but it is better to overestimate than to underestimate.
How can I learn more about this trip?
Contact the team leader, Pastor Chad, at the church office or visit www.southsidebrandon.org.
What will I do to prepare for this trip?
We will have an informational meeting on November 13, 2016 which will provide much more detail. In the meantime, please go to our church website and sign up for more information.